Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

woo!

it was great to finally see the finished film, well done, it's awesome! i thought the mood was great, you lit it nice.

poor gooseman, he was too beautiful for this world.

Camel? Yes! Camel? Yes!

enjoyable

pretty mind melting, nice story telling style

Quest for the Front Page Quest for the Front Page

catchy title

i was excited the first time a film of mine was put on the front page. i haven't seen your other films so i don't know what you have or haven't tried.

but generally i think you're best served by aiming to make the best film you can make, not by making something just good enough.

you could have gone a lot further with this idea. you could have presented us with a stirring adventure story of a man willing to go to any lengths to get on the front page. or a comedy about someone who's life was blighted by a lack of front page glory. but we got one character patting his dog and the impression that you only begrudgingly use flash in the first place.

Ham-head responds:

Thank you for the review! I've always been a fan of your Angry Dog flashes and its nice to see that you have viewed my work.

I could have gone further with it but it is meant to be in the same vein of the film it will accompany and the humour had to have our British style of irony/cringe and the fact that the character's struggle is actually pretty pathetic is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

It was just me having a little bit of fun :)

desert. desert.

pretzels

i was skeptical up until the last shot, but i think the ending was really funny. i also think your response to the guy 5 comments down is great.

TimeWasted responds:

I am honored to have Sexual-Lobster find both my cartoon and my snarky comments funny! Thanks a lot! A ten from someone of your caliber of work really means a lot

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

but but but

i make all my films in go animate and its da bomb!

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

nice one

take my hand!

i love the whole atmosphere you got going in hell.

but really....satan is a bad friend i think.

Oney responds:

thanks dude :)

The Black Book The Black Book

nice

i liked the ambience, the mood you had going, the painted backgrounds were really cool. they had a nice contrast with the character animation.

so many people have told me to read lovecraft but i haven't yet.

The Krypt The Krypt

mmm

that was brilliant, great limited palette, great movement, great camera moves, cool music too.

Moustaches Moustaches

Mmoooouuuussssttttttaaaaaaacccccccchhhheeessssssss

Mmmmoooooouuuuuussssssttttttttttaaaaa aaaccccccchhhhhhheeeeeeesssssssssss!!
!!!!!!!!

MusicBox MusicBox

neato

that was great, great design, use of colour, really clever.